Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Find all the frequently asked questions.
How to register?
In order to participate in the debates and to make your proposals known, you must register on this platform.
To register and create your profile, follow the steps to follow:
- Click "Register" in the upper right corner of the home page
- Identify yourself with CSAM
- Enter the name of your choice and a nickname / nickname. Both will be visible on the platform when you comment, support and/or propose projects. It is also possible to register as an association or collective.
- Please enter your email address.
- Refer to and validate the platform terms and conditions.
- Subscribe to the newsletter sent via the platform to stay informed about the latest news from the consultations.
- Validate Create your Account.
- You are logged into your account on the Working in the Arts platform!
- A validation mail is sent to your e-mail address simultaneously. Be sure to validate it to access all the platform’s features.
- You are registered and can start participating!
Do not hesitate to configure your profile by visiting your account. The connection is made at the top right of the homepage.
You can add a photo, change your name or nickname, present yourself in a few lines. You also have access to notifications on the platform (see the "bell" next to the envelope).
The platform also enables direct communication with other users via internal messaging. To do this, click on the envelope next to the name of the person you wish to contact. These exchanges are private and protected.
How do I submit my ideas?
- Go to the tab : "Share your ideas"
- Choose the theme for which you want to submit your ideas
- Then click on "Take part"
- You can then share your challenges via the tab "Describe your challenges"
- Then clik on "New proposal"
- Complete the fields and submit your idea.